The 2022-23 NBA regular season is over, which means it’s time for the Play-In Tournament and Playoffs!
Wednesday night, the Chicago Bulls And Toronto Raptors He fights in a game of destruction in Toronto. The winner gets to play Miami Heat For the 8-seed in the Eastern Conference on Friday, the other team will pack their bags and throw in the towel for the season!
Finishing one game ahead of the Bulls in the standings, the Raptors enter this game as the team with the most question marks. Their core does not appear to be healthy during the offseason and rumors continue to swirl about head coach Nick Nurse’s future with the organization.
With a loss, everything the Raptors have built since their 2019 championship could come crashing down.
On the other hand, DeMar DeRozan, Zach LaVine, Nikola Vucevic and the Chicago Bulls continue to search for answers on how to find the right path to success.
They’re one of the best trios in the league again this year, but the Bulls have lost a core supporting cast and questions about their franchise’s future will only grow if they can’t make it out of the Play-In Tournament.
A lot is on the line for Toronto and Chicago, but when all is said and done on Wednesday night, only one team remains.
Here’s how to watch Wednesday night’s game with playtime and TV, lineups, bios and other must-know details.
Bulls vs. How to watch the Raptors
World Health Organization: Chicago Bulls (40-42) vs. Toronto Raptors (41-41)
what 2023 NBA Eastern Conference Playoffs: 9-seed vs. 10-seed elimination game
When: 7:00 PM ET, Wednesday, April 12
Where: Scotiabank Arena, Toronto, Ontario
Key Stats and Facts for Bulls vs. Raptors
- The Bulls and Raptors faced each other three times during the regular season. Chicago’s only win over Toronto was a 14-point home win.
- The Raptors finished the regular season ranked 11th in offense and 12th in defense, while the Bulls finished the regular season 24th in offense and 5th in defense.
- Toronto is 27-14 at home this season and Chicago is 18-23 on the road.
Feb. 28, 2023 – Raptors 104, Bulls 98
The Raptors were led by Pascal Siakam’s 20 points and eight rebounds in their final regular-season meeting over the Bulls by six points. Gary Trent Jr. also had 19 points on 5-11 shooting from deep and five rebounds off the bench. DeMar DeRozan, Zach LaVine and Nikola Vucevic combined for just 53 points on 54.1 percent shooting. Chicago turned the ball over 19 times in this game.
Latest Injury News:
Damage to bulls; Lonzo Ball (knee) – Out, Justin Lewis (knee) – Out
Cons of the Raptors: Otto Porter Jr. (foot) – Out
Projected Bulls Starters:
- G. Patrick Beverly6-1 guard: 5.8 points, 4.9 rebounds, 3.5 assists (2022-23 season stats)
- G Zach Lavin6-5 guard: 24.8 points, 4.5 rebounds, 4.2 assists
- F DeMar DeRozan6-6 forward: 24.5 points, 4.6 rebounds, 5.1 assists
- F Patrick Williams6-7 forward: 10.2 points, 4.0 rebounds
- C. Nikola Vucevic6-10 center: 17.6 points, 11.0 rebounds
Projected Raptors starters:
- G Fred VanVleet6-4 guard: 19.3 points, 7.2 assists
- G/F OG Anunoby6-5 guard/forward: 16.8 points, 5.0 rebounds
- F. Scotty Barnes6-9 forward, 6-7 forward: 15.3 points, 6.6 rebounds, 4.8 assists
- When F. Pascal treated6-9 forward: 24.2 points, 7.8 rebounds, 5.8 assists
- C. Jacob Paull6-10 center: 13.1 points, 9.1 rebounds
- As of Wednesday morning, the Raptors are currently 4.5-point favorites over the Timberwolves. SI sports book.
- The over/under for this match is currently set at 213.5 total points.
What to see:
- The Toronto Raptors are looking to get back into the playoffs after losing in the first round a season ago.
- The Chicago Bulls are looking to return to the playoffs for the first time since 2015 with back-to-back seasons.
- Toronto is 33-19 this season with at least 110 points. Chicago is 35-19 this season with at least 110 points.
- The Raptors and Bulls have never met in the postseason.
Be sure to follow the new episode The Fast Break Podcast Prepared by Fastbreak itself Brett Siegel!
Streaming Apple Podcasts And Spotify, The Fast Break Podcast It takes you around the league with the latest news, intel, rumors and interviews from people close to the action for all 30 teams. Stay tuned for new episodes every Friday.